Welcome to the Rowan-Salisbury School System's Human Resources webpage. It is our goal to recruit, train and retain the highest quality teachers and staff to provide extraordinary education every day to the children of Rowan County.
For Future Teachers
Are you interested in becoming a teacher? Our friends at the nonprofit TeachNC.org have lots of free tools and resources to help you get started:
- 1-on-1 advising calls to answer all your questions and choose an educator preparation program (EPP) that’s right for you
- how-to guides to demystify eligibility, testing, and financial aid
- an EPP Explorer so you can compare programs and interactive application checklists to keep you on track to apply
- fee reimbursements to help cover application and enrollment expenses
- a $1000 scholarship to help make your dream of becoming a teacher more economical
Rowan-Salisbury Schools and TeachNC are committed to helping you achieve your dream of becoming a teacher! Sign up for a free TeachNC account today to get started!
(Residency Licensure example)
Still need to start an educator preparation program (EPP) so you can earn your licensure? Rowan-Salisbury Schools partners with the nonprofit TeachNC to provide you with coaching, support, and financial aid opportunities (like fee reimbursements and scholarships) to help you successfully apply to an EPP. Sign up for a free TeachNC account today to get started!